Who should I be seeing?
Please be aware that your first point of call may not always be a General Practitioner. Other healthcare professionals may be able to help you initially. Look at your symptoms and see if the below healthcare professionals can help you.
Our in-house Practice Nurses
- Sexual Health Check Ups (only if not symptomatic/concerned and just for females)
- Repeat contraceptive pill and advice, plus emergency contraception
- Asthma check ups
- Smear tests
- Travel vaccinations
- Tests including blood pressure, bloods, ECGs, diabetic review, CVD reviews
- Wound dressings
- Urinary tract infections (only if you are 16-65, not pregnant and had recurrent UTI's)
- Emergency contraception
- Thrush (age between 16-60)
- Skin infections (cellulitis, eczema, nail infections, bites, verrucas
- Minor ailments (less than 5 days)
- Nasal problems, coughs, sore throats and colds
- Pain relief
- Stop Smoking advice
For any medication queries you can contact your local pharmacy, or alternatively phone us and ask to speak to our in-house pharmacist Priya.
- For any eye problems - please consult your optician
- For minor muscle or joint problems, if you are over 16, please visit www.nhsinform.co.uk/msk
- Or call 0800 9179390 Monday - Friday 9.00am - 5.00pm and speak to a call handler who will be able to direct you to the right care.
- IF symptomatic - BOOKED appointment at our Lifestyle Clinic
- or contact Central Sexual Health - 01324 566693