This website uses cookies to function correctly.
You may delete cookies at any time but doing so may result in some parts of the site not working correctly.

Non-English Speakers

Coming to register when English is not your first language can be daunting. We work to help all those, whether international students, immigrants, migrants, refugees, or asylum seekers, feel welcome. If you are making an appointment and require a translator, we can organise this for you. If you are registering please feel free to bring someone who can help you translate or contact us or the university to help you find a translator. You can also access the Google Translate button to help better understand the website. 

More information on NHS Scotland website

If you are a patient who holds nationality within the European Union - you are entitled to NHS treatment. If you are out with this area, before you moved to Scotland - and if you are here for over 6 months - you will have applied for a Tier 4/BRP card when getting your visa which pays for your NHS treatment. Please bring this with you when registering.

* If you are out with the EU, and are an international patient in the area for less than 6 months, without a BRP card, you will be considered a private patient. This will involve a cash fee to be paid for a consultation, and additional charges for prescriptions/tests.*  

NHS ScotlandThis site is brought to you by My Surgery Website